Saturday, January 05, 2008

Time to think about --- family

I know that it is a very hard time for all of us.

Got a call from my mom last night while I was laying myself tiredly after soaked by the heavy pour on my way home.

I jumped up from the bed.


My adrenaline shoot up high .

I know how bad it can be , time is crucial . (Pathophysiology are generally applicable for vet and med )

But I am the last one to know .

Without any further ado, I called my best chum . She 's a medic student. Her brother is practicing in General Hospital now.

It's a must to send gran to hospital , immediately, cause the longer you wait, the worse condition you will get her in.

I was angry, and sad . I don't understand what are the others waiting for .

What's more important in the family ? Couldn't we put aside all the misunderstanding and prejudice towards each other and do the right thing, right now?

I couldn't stop crying when I got the call from my sis. I have never cried so much, and so hard in my life .

I told myself to stop crying. It started again. I cried when I was washing away the tears and mucus in running water . I cried in the middle of my bath. I cried when I was doing my report. I told myself, I must calm myself. My heart hurts. I could feel the gastric juice was seeping into my heart. I wept, till my eyes hurt , and dry , till I fallen into sleep.

I never knew that I would cry so much for gran. Now I knew.

But I am grateful that I have a sister who is brave enough to take action immediately . Fan rushed to Penang after our conversation.

Now what I am hoping for is that the family shall forget about the pass and reconcile, ask for forgiveness from each other and pray for the best for gran.

I don't know who else , besides me and my sis do care about this blog. I started up this blog in the hope of getting the family members to a closer knot.

Why can't the adults think positively? These things are hurting us, so much and so deep.

If you can just think in a straight line like I do, don't think over the line.



Let's us pray hard for the best for Granny, hope that she be better , feel better .

No comments: